Beauty is confidence. There are different skin care tips that you can embrace to maintain your charming and youthful looks. The skin care you are going to adapt depends on your skin type. There are natural remedies for different sensitive, normal and oily types of skin. It is not mandatory to break into your home bank in order to buy skin care products for a charming look. Here are top natural skin care tips to embrace in 2017.
Apply Banana face mask
Banana face mask can be used in the treatment of acne, brightening the skin and removal of wrinkles. The treatment is not only simple but also effective. This tactic can be used to eliminate different signs of aging without going through much hassle. Banana contains vitamins that help in keeping your skin not only smooth but also super soft. The mask is ideal for oily, dry and sensitive.
- Mash a medium sized ripe piece of banana until you get smooth paste
- Gently apply the paste on the areas affected with wrinkles and acne
- Let it sit for around ten minutes Rinse off using lukewarm water
Embrace water infused foods
Water is one of the essential components when it comes to skin care. Water assists in improving the complexion of your skin. It is advisable to drink at least two liters of water on a daily basis for a bright skin. There are different foods that are rich in water. These foods will improve the appearance of your skin over weeks. Some of the common foods to incorporate in your diet include apples, water melon, spinach, strawberries and lettuce
Natural oils for skin care
Natural oil comes with many benefits on the human skin. Essential oils are not only pure but also strong enough for the treatment of different skin related issues. The oils can be mixed with different substances to improve your skin. You can take advantage of natural oils to get rid of different skin related issues. Some of the common natural oils to embrace include but not limited to the following.
- Lemonoil-Lemon oil contains vitamins. The vitamins are known for healthy development of the skin. The oil can also help in treatment of oil.
- Arganoil- Argan oil is ideal for anti aging treatment. The oil has skin tightening effects, which makes it ideal for applying on different types of skins.
- Black cumin seed oil- The oil boasts of inflammatory properties hence treats different skin issues including acne, eczema and dermatitis among others.
- Rosehip oil- Rosehip oil has all the moisturizers needed for better skin. The oil contains high level of moisture for brightening the skin.
Baking soda for stain and acne removal
Treatment of acne and stains on your skin can be one of the most daunting tasks for novices. Baking soda is one of the tested and proven home remedies for acne and stains. Baking soda can be combined with other substances for better results. A mixture of baking soda and vinegar juice will leave your skin looking adorable.
- Mix three teaspoons of baking soda and two teaspoons of vinegar.
- Apply the mixture on your face. Allow it to sit for ten minutes and then rise using lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process at least twice per week to remove all the acne spots from your face.
DIY Coffee Eye Mask
Did you know that you can treat your facing using coffee? Coffee is used in creating masks for facial treatment. Coffee contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that make it a perfect choice for the removal of acne spots and other marks from your skin. The mask also reduces inflammation and lightening of the skin. Coffee can be combined with white black for better results. White black pepper helps in stimulating the circulation of blood in the areas near the eyes.
- Mix coffee, white pepper and coconut oil Mash them to form a paste
- Apply the paste on your face
- Rinse after ten minutes
- Repeat the process thrice per week
Skin exfoliation is among the best practices of maintaining youthful looks. The tactics is commonly used by men and women during the cold months. Exfoliation will leave you with new, radiant as well as glowing skin.
- Mix a teaspoonful of coconut oil, a teaspoonful of crashed Groundnuts and a teaspoonful of coffee (Powdered) until they form a paste
- Apply the paste on your face
- Let it for ten minutes
- Rinse using clean water