Do you really think that it’s difficult to make your own flavoured homemade water recipes? Don’t worry in this post we will help you to make your own flavoured healthy water quickly and easily.You must be knowing the dangerous side of soft drinks and soda consumptions. They contain huge amount of sugar aspartame that can affect your body and overall health very negatively. Also, soda consumption is considered as an ideal way to gain unwanted weight.We know that drinking 8 glasses of water everyday is ideal to keep our body hydrated. But most of us are not comfortable with this routine and water amount due to water’s tasteless factor. To overcome this issue, infused flavoured water can be a best alternative for you to stay healthy and lose appropriate weight naturally.They are tasty, healthy and nutritious.
Here we will use various fresh vegetables and fruits to make tasty and healthy infused flavoured water.Watermelon Rosemary, Raspberry lime, Blackberry Sage are some best examples of natural fruit flavoured waters.One interesting fact about flavoured infused water is that you can do experiment with various combinations types that suit your own taste.Below we have provided three different types of recipes that can provide you more health benefits
INFUSED WATER COMBINATION
IMMUNE BOOSTER AND AID DIGESTION
- Orange + Lemon + Mint
DETOX AND ANTI INFLAMMATORY
- Raspberry + Grapes + Cucumber
- Lemon + Pineapple + Pomegranate
SUGAR AND WEIGHT CONTROL
- Ginger + Lemon + Cucumber
- Lemon + Lime + Green tea
LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
- Guava + Kiwifruit + Passion Fruit
- Cinnamon + Strawberry + Green Tea
- Lemon + Mint
ANTIOXIDANT AND VITAMIN RICH
- Strawberry + Orange + Cranberry
- Apple + Blueberry + Raspberry
Combining Green Tea, Cinnamon and Strawberry can really help you to get effective results if you’re looking for a recipe that can boost metabolism and speed up your weight loss.
FRUIT INFUSED WATER
Here are some easy combinations that can help in natural detoxification.Digestion, Fat-burning and Headaches
- Green Tea + Lime + Mint
Digestion And Blood Sugar Support
- Strawberry + Cucumber + Kiwi
Digestion, Hydration and Appetite Control
- Lemon + Cucumber + Lime
Digestion, Immune Defence and Heartburn
- Orange + Lime + Lemon
SOME EFFECTIVE LEMONADE RECIPES FOR SUMMER
Most of the recipes make approximately 10 to 12 cups of lemonade. The amount will vary with respect to the type. For all below given recipes start with:
- 1+1/2 cups of lemon juice
- ¼ cups of sugar
- 5 cups water
And now you can add
- Watermelon Lemonade: 5 Cups fresh Juice
- Raspberry Peach Lemonade: you can use blended, juice or muddled Raspberry and 3 peaches ( juice or blended)
- Sparkling Pink Peach Lemonade: 3 peaches(juice or blended) and two sprigs fresh mint (chopped)
- Classic Strawberry Lemonade: add 11/2 cups strawberry (blended)
- Mint Lime-Aid: add 11/2 cups lime juice ( not lemon) and add two sprigs mint (fresh and chopped)
- Pineapple Lemonade: add one cup fresh pineapple juice and squeezed lemon
- Lavender Lemonade: add one cup sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 7 sprigs Lavender (buds and stems), cup lime juice and two tablespoons raw honey.
- Pink Lemonade Sherbet Punch: one frozen pink lemonade concentrate can, one carton raspberry sherbet and two litres lemon added seltzer water
- Pomegranate Pink Lemonade: simply add 1+1/2 cups of pomegranate juice
- Fresh Honey Lemonade: simply add ⅓ to 1/2 cup honey.
- Sparkling Mint Lemonade: add 1 cup fresh mint leaves, 8 fl Oz.simple Syrup and 2 cups sparkling water.
If you love Lemonade recipes then the above listed recipes are made for you. Using above recipes you can make some most tasty, healthy and refreshing infused water.
Making Flavoured Water Recipes For Weight Loss
To make the ultimate infused water drinks you need following items:
- Herbs – It depends on you that whether you want to add it or not, but adding herbs can make the infused water drink can provide you a lot of health benefits.
- Fruits: you are free to add any fruit that you love. However, don’t use banana. Banana is not good for making infused waters. Ensure that the fruit that you want to pick is ripened well for appropriate flavour and sweetness.
- Jars or Pitchers: These are not necessary but using them you can see the beauty of your creations. Also, they come with covers so that you can put them in your fridge overnights.
- Water bottles: It will help you to carry infused water conveniently and comfortably.
- Wooden Spoon: It is required for mashing fruits and herbs.
- Water: you must use filtered clean water instead of tap water so that your infused water stays good and healthy.
The most interesting thing about infused water is that it doesn’t let you get bored with its taste. You can experiment and combine various fruits to get the taste you love.Here are Top 10 most Loved Combinations:
12. Lime and Raspberry
13. Mint and Pineapple
14. Orange and Strawberry
15. Rosemarie and Watermelon
16. Ginger and Citrus
17. Mango and Blood Orange
18. Lime and Kiwi
19. Basil and Blackberry
20. Lemon and Cucumber
21. Lemon and Mint
THE 4 BEST INFUSED WATER RECIPES
22. Kiwi + Strawberry + Cucumber
23. Lemon + Cucumber + Mint
24. Lemon + Orange + Lime
25. Lemon + Raspberries + mint
By combining fruits as above given in the recipes, you are making the healthiest drink for your body. These fruits contain many nutrients and antioxidants that helps to resist many diseases.
Tips For Infusing Water With Fruits or Vegetables
Tips For Infusing Water With Fruits or VegetablesIt will be really great if you infuse water with fruits or vegetables for at least 1 to 2 hours at room temperature, and 2 to 4 hours in the fridge so that you can get appropriate watercolour and flavour.Also, if you want really tangy or fruity water, infuse it overnight or at least 12 hours.It will be better for you if you consume the infused water same or next day, as you will be extracting maximum benefits. However, you can store it in the fridge for maximum 3 days. Don’t forget to remove infused fruit from the water, otherwise it will start decomposing and you will get really bad taste.Also, it will be more beneficial for you if you don’t use hot water in these recipes. Use cold water instead of hot water as hot water makes fruit less appealing.
The Health Benefits Of Consuming Infused Waters
- It boosts your metabolism
- It removes/eliminate dangerous toxins from your body
- It reduces muscle fatigue during workout sessions.
- Maintain organs functionality and health
- It beautifies you hair, nails, and skin.
Always remember that Infused waters are completely natural, have very low calorie and doesn’t contain any artificial ingredients. These facts make it the healthiest drink for you and you can drink infused water as much you want throughout the day.The above given recipes will help you to make healthy infused water for you to stay fit and lose weight without any extra effort